Monday, February 14, 2005
Valentine's Day - updated, i know shut up.

V-very much hate it
A-always seem to not have a man on this day
L-loser
E-even though i know that last one isn't true - it feels it
N-need (i need) to get off the pity bus
T-today is another day that i didn't wake up dead
I-i look hot today (sporting GREEN)
N-new haircolor will put a spring in a girl's step
E-excellent friends all around me

ok - that was my lame attempt at going to the happy place on a wet, rainy, icky, monday's valentine's day .... did it work?! not so much, but i have resolved to NOT listen to Al Green today ... at least for these first couple of hours at work ... then we'll see if my mood picks up.

thanks to the broad shouldered man for listening to me yesterday - it's a pretty damn cool thing. .. and to tasty for listening to me cry on the phone at 12:30 ...and for being all naked in the bathtub while she listened to me..and to chicago mary for listening to me online.. i'm trying VERY hard not to let this one stupid day not take me to the bad place.


so who wants to be my valentine?


*****
i take it back. i'm no longer interested in having a valentine. i have friends that love me. i have a dog i adore. i have good hair.

i'm done.

i'm sick of crying - ( yet thankful for waterproof mascara )

i'm gonna get on the bitter bus. i'm getting off the "what's wrong with me" bus - to the " do you realize how fucked up you are bus" { of course i reserve the right to rebus at any moment }

if i shed ONE MORE TEAR over a man that is not my father .... or a male that doesn't have 4 legs and fur ... you all have the right to shoot me in the head.

i'm sick of hearing myownself bitch and pity it up ... so i'm shutting up. i'll be back when the funny returns.


'cause here's the deal.
i'm amazing. smart. pretty. funny. honest. sweet. kind. stable. happy. well adjusted. small amount of baggage that i can carry myownfuckingself. employed. college educated. homeowner. responsible ..... and i make an AMAZING girlfriend. i'm no longer wasting my time on those who don't/can't/won't care


that's what.

posted by Allie @ 2/14/2005 08:54:00 AM
|

10 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

i asked you to be My valentime in my comment to your last post, and it went totally unnoticed.

sniff sniff.

maybe allie doesnt want to be MY valntime. i know tasty would.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Allie said...

duh - all the #'s are my valentines...i gave you all the ghetto flu for the special day - see how that works.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger christelpistol said...

no maam.

i am ghetto flu free.

neener. must be my rock star tolerance.


or, the universe knew i was dealing with enough shit, and didnt want to add more.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Allie said...

we must not have made out enough missy.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Tasty said...

YOU ROCK, SISTER!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! I love you!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

you DO make the best girlfrind ever.


fuckin DUH.








on a side note to make you laugh, i hear those very words come out of my dad's mouth last night. i nearly peed.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger tinyhands said...

And why is it you even have a bus pass in the first place? You know what kind of germs you find on a bus? Fuckin' duh!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Allie said...

is it wrong that i got a little hot with you sayin' fuckin?

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger christelpistol said...

Shut UP!

it was kinda hot.

but i AM a tex, so i dont need your tex.


he sho is cute, tho.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Allie said...

technically - i'm a tex too...i was bornded there! yay me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com