Sunday, February 13, 2005
2 doggies and highlights

this has been my weekend. and i'm dork enough to admit that it's been great.

i am dog sitting my dog's brother this weekend.. and in case anyone was wondering what to get me for my birthday- it would be another dog. i'm loving having 2 of them in the house - especially a mini mike.

and

i'm sitting with highlights processing on my hair. i'm hot that's what. christel threw some rock star colors in in last weekend - and i decided that it needed a wee bit more ... so that's what's happening this rainy sunday afternoon .... not particuarily exciting- but true.

so i had this weird ass dream last night -bad enought that i had to wake myself up from it more than once. sometimes i have a lot of trouble sleeping and when that kicks in i sometimes take melatonin. the problem i have with it - is that it sometimes gives me really funky violent dreams. these were part of what i had last night - but i didn't have any melatonin ... i did eat turkey tacos at ann and dara's house last night - so maybe that's the turkey's revenge .... who knows.

anyho, the dreams included really vivid arguments with my mother ( no shock there ) but they also included clowns. you may not know this - but I HATE CLOWNS. i hate the circus - i hate when they are outside stores to wave people in - i hate when they go visit kids at the hospital - my own church even has a clown ministry - and i won't go to services on days when i know they're going to be there .... even though they are people that i've known for years dressed up in the stupid clown gear. one time i had a woman at church come up to me and say that "she was willing to work with me thru my issues with the clowns" - i of course had to let her know that i was F-I-N-E with my clown issues and we were D-U-N with the clown conversation ... anyway i was in some sort of traveling show... and as part of a number we had to sport clown noses ... i freaked my ownself out with this - just couldn't do it ..... and seeing all those people dressed up in clown costumes was freaking me out too...then we had to go to some chapel afterwards and pray - but i had the wrong "version" of the bible so they wouldn't let me ....

should i mention this to my therapist on wednesday?!?

anyho...that's all i got for this fine sunday - i love all of you ... be sweet.

posted by Allie @ 2/13/2005 01:30:00 PM
|

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Allie said...

my hair looks FUCKIN fantastic - or fan-fuckin-tastic ... just so you know.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger se7en said...

so what ya tryin ta say? no mo' clownin' around? hmm oh well !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com