Thursday, September 22, 2005
BAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, i'm sheep like with the girls. Stacey did this - so i had to follow....cause that's how we roll.

( sidebar - tex, remember your promise to stay in touch with me - we're all worried about you and the storm)


10 years ago.
I was sharing a house in the Garden Hills area of Atlanta with my then best friend, and damn things seemed easier then. Well, if not easier, they sure were different. But I wouldn’t go back and do it again … that I know.

5 years ago
Was dating someone who was toxic to me – and subsequently doing really stupid self destructive things to “make” him love me. BUT i had also read a couple of “queen” books and was making some new friends who would change EVERYTHING.

1year ago
I was working at the Atlanta Housing Authority – hating every second of it. But still had the best friends in the world. And I met “the one” the one that got away. I’m still pretty damn sure he was the guy, but he’s not my guy – so whatcha’ gonna do?

Yesterday
I watched 2 episodes of “carnivale” , talked on the phone with the new boy(wow, i like him - please allie don't fuck this one up), tex, christel, and seven. And had a WONDERFUL bubblebath complete with a glass of wine….and listening to Enya.

5 snacks I enjoy the most
Hot pepper jelly and cream cheese on crakers ( it’s a southern thing)
Christine’s artichoke and spinach dip
White trash onion dip
Chocolate
Boys

5 songs I know all the words to
Paradise by the dashboard lights – meat loaf
Enid – Barenaked Ladies
Curbside Prophet – Jason Mraz
Origin of Love – Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Ring them Bells – Liza Minnelli

5 things I would do with a billion dollars
I’d buy you a green dress ( but not a real green dress that’s cruel)
Pay off my goddamn house
Pay off your goddamn house
Buy a mountain
Build a house for all the numbers on the mountain

5 ideal places for running away
Ashville, NC
My mind, when it’s quiet
Into a good book
Into Lola’s Ipod
The MAC counter

5 items you’ll never see me wear
Super long hair ( ditto Stacey )
Belly Shirts
Stirrup Pants
And Pro-Republican shirt
Blonde hair

5 Best TV Shows
Andy Griffith Show
Designing Women ( Delta Burke era)
All Law and Order Versions
Great Performances on PBS
My name is Earl

5 Biggest Joys
When Christel calls and screams WHO DIS & WHAT DOIN
How excited Mike is to see me when I get home
When the new boy feeds me ice cream
That I have a tattoo that matches my girls
Knowing people love me when I can’t love myself

5 favorite toys
Make up
Nail Stuff
Hair Stuff
My Talking Pee Wee Herman Doll
Kitchen Aide

posted by Allie @ 9/22/2005 12:43:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com