Friday, September 09, 2005
Friday

hair - excellent
tits - looking great in this shirt
makeup - flawless

song - "alcohol" Brad Paisley


***
Check this out….

Boys are strange – lots of you know about my friend Shawn, he’s in Iraq with Georgia’s National Guard …. We’ve been friends for several years – sometimes friends with benefits, sometimes just friends. He called from Iraq a couple of days ago and we talked for about a ½ hour and he gave me his e-mail addy and IM and we just chit- chatted …then yesterday I got this email.



Hey,
well we sure do have a lot of catching up to do. I have an e mail typed up on my computer that explains everything. In a nut shell I live in the Triangle of Death, been mortared 6 times, hit so many times with a roadside bomb I lost count oh yeah I am engaged too. I know its not what you want to hear but its all explained in the e mail. Thanks for all you have done for me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Shawn


Now that he’s getting married is fine. He’s so NOT the one for me ( girls, you remember the “I don’t know what that means” thing)

But I love the casualness of it all ….OH YEAH, crack me directly up.

posted by Allie @ 9/09/2005 09:43:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com