Tuesday, August 30, 2005
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so today could have been icky - it started with a trip to the gyno ...

i'm sure all interested parties will be relieved to know that my cervix is fine, even after my so called miscarriage ( cause yeah, i'm going to make up something and THAT'S gonna be it....)

now i'm on red bull 2 ... listening to al green - and sending dirty e-mails with a new "stranger/friend" that i met this weekend. we're having a a rousing conversation on "landscaping" i crack myself at the conversations i get myself involved in.

oh - and i got my ear pierced - the cartilidge ....

it didn't hurt getting done - now hurts like a MOTHERFUCKER.

just sayin.

posted by Allie @ 8/30/2005 11:56:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com