Monday, September 12, 2005
swoon-y

At the risk of totally jinxing things – I met a really great guy this weekend. Actually this weekend was full of boys. “J” and I went out Friday night to have a few beers and watch the braves game – always a good time…

Then on Saturday I had a first date with a new boy “R”.

We like him.

We went to the Vortex for burgers and beer – first of all, that’s an amazing start. We watched movies later that night and was good snugglin’ – we “fit” ya know when the lean in just fits… I love that.

And tonight he’s coming over to COOK ME DINNER.

I’ve already done a triple check, not married, not gay, homeowner, college educated, employed.

Could be the start of something good.

Could be a kick ass friend if nothing else.

And we like that.

posted by Allie @ 9/12/2005 12:18:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com