Thursday, July 21, 2005
i have a hater.

i found out thru someone else about my hatedness from someone that i don't even know.

i know people who know her.

and she hates me.

ya gotta admit, that's power.

and funny.

as there are lots of people i don't like - the energy to hate is really more than i'm gonna put out there....i'm sitting here with the biggest grin on my face.

evidently my unable to hold a job , french speaking, parents bought me anything i want, self annoys her.

it's funny.

what i find so odd is - someone comes on MY blog and starts shit. i have her banned from commenting - once again on MY blog.

and i'm the bitch.

ironical no?

mary's big gay husband said it - and i'll repeat it

judgement doens't look good on anyone - and it certainly doesn't go with those shoes.

i have the best hitch in my giddy up today. yay me.

posted by Allie @ 7/21/2005 02:19:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com