Monday, April 04, 2005
exhale.

Ya know that day when you’re just plain happy?

This is my day.

I had a great weekend with some great friends. I swear to god, I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve them, but verily I say unto you – watch me, do what I do, and get you somma these friends. Cause they’re good people. If I could figure out how to post a pic – I’d show you all of our smiling faces .. but I can’t – so there – but if you’re really interested – email me – I’ll send you the pics..


( this is the super short version of the weekend )

So Friday – I slept in … dropped mike off at the babysitters – ( and in my never ending quest to be like christel ) stopped and got me a ROCK STAR energy drink .. and now – I’m of course addicted to them ( the red bull that one of the numbers left … but that’s another story for another day ) … anyhow – it’s raining and icky – but I’m on my way out of town and have the music blaring… and I’m “on the road again”

I get to charlotte … visit the boys for a while – head to TARGET … cause I just KNOW there’s something there that I need…and of course there was ….. then to bed bath and beyond – cause … well, do you need a reason to go to b3 … not really …. AND THEN IT HAPPENED ..

It was mentioned that someone had come across Tammy Faye Bakker Messner’s home address and phone number … can you said “drive by” ? I knew that you could!!! ( and I have pictures of that too )

Then home to refresh – and head to GAY BINGO …. And it was disco night – we were all singing our assess off .. and greg said to me once while I was lip snyching with him that I would “make a great drag queen” and my response was ( naturally ) I sorta already am! … after bingo – to this dive diner for some foodage .. and home for more giggles..


Saturday am – I awoke to the smell of bacon. Top that. You just plain can’t. 2 cute boys makin’ me breakfast – god is good, all the time.

I went and got new glasses and contacts ( if you’re picking out new glasses – do it with 5 gay men, it’s a hoot)… we went to the farmer’s market, a little shopping, a shiner run, the drive by tammy faye’s house … and back home to prepare for a dinner party ..

And when I say prepare – I really just mean me watching the guys cook – again, top that.

There were 8 of us at dinner – laughing our major parts off … then we watched Sorrid Lives …. Get ye to the netflix and watch this one - it’s funny – and if you’re southern, it’s gonna strike a little too close to home in some parts .. but still….

Anyhow, I had a great weekend. All thanks and love to the boys.
This is again, the face of a happy girl.

and so so so so much luck and love to judd - i hope all your dreams come true this week.

posted by Allie @ 4/04/2005 09:41:00 AM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com