Monday, June 06, 2005
super quick check in

So… I had a KICK ASS interview this morning – I predict that I should be working again within the next week or so … and I’m about to take the goddaughters to the pool for a couple of hours – yay me.

Not a bad day.

I’ve been a crappy updater lately – but let’s check the list to make sure things are still good with allie.

Had really good sex recently – yup ( there are some good and juicy details that i could share too )
Chatting with the girls – yup
Bought makeup – yup
Had a great birthday – yup
Still feelin’ good – yup.
All is well.

posted by Allie @ 6/06/2005 12:09:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com