Tuesday, May 24, 2005
it had to - it's broken into 3's

i stole this from someone on seven's blog - but i don't remember who - but if i figure it out - i'll give credit where credit is due.

Three names you go by:
she who is funnier than you
allie
number 3 ( duh)

Three screen names that youhave had:
wild georgia rose ( lola, swat swat swipe!)
cocktailsandsmokes
and my real one that i'm not saying here - not that it's hard to figure out if you "know"

Three things you like about yourself:
Hair
Sense of humor
Cleavage

Three things you don't like about yourself:
I let people hurt my feelings and i say nothing about it
Insecure
still looking too hard to the approval of men.

Three parts of your heritage:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
Irish
Southern

Three things that scare you:
Clowns
The President
Intolerance

Three of your everyday essentials:
Friends
Laughs
Doggy kisses from mike

Three things you are wearing right now:
My sexy new bracelets
Pink sequined flip flops ( with the heels under the desk at the ready)
Purple Toe Nail Polish

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists :
Jason Mraz
Al Green
Squeeze

Three of your favorite songs:
Unfold - Jason Mraz
How can you mend a broken hear - Al green
Cocky- Kid Rock

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Getting a tattoo
maybe a piercing
a new job

Three things I want in a relationship:
Humor
Kindness
someone who loves me back - in both friend and lover situations

Two truths and a lie: (in no particular order)
I had a really nasty fall learning to jup horses,and i never tired again
I have sold some of my own handmade jewelry
I talk shit a lot

Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:
Southern Accent
Lips
Shoulders

Three things you can't do without:
My friends
My family
Laughing
( and lipgloss and nail polish of course)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Making jewelry
Playing with the dog
Marathon phone conversations with the girls

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Ireland
Anywhere my friends are
Maui

Three things you just can't do:
go into a drug store without spending money
not ordering a beer with mexican food
turn the channel when kevin spacey is on

Three things you want to do before you die:
Walk on the green cliffs of the Irish coast barefoot, holding hands with someone i love that loves me back.
Build the commune
Find answers to my questions about God

Three celeb crushes:
Kevin Spacey
Will Smith
Chris Noth

posted by Allie @ 5/24/2005 03:01:00 PM
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta-ish, Georgia, United States

*Rockstar *Hairbanger *Queen

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com